Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Movers Are Coming! The Movers Are Coming!

My alarm was set for 7am, but I was wide awake starting at 5am.

It's possible that I'm feeling a bit anxious.

Why?  Here's why:

Our movers are set to show up any minute now, so my mind was going a mile a minute trying to make sure we've separated the things we want shipped and can live without for the next 6 weeks from the stuff we're bringing on the plane to have immediately when we get to Denmark.  And also making sure all of that is separated from what we are not bringing at all.

Providing everything goes as planned, we'll have almost nothing left in the apartment by the end of the day other than what we're bringing and what we're donating to charity or giving away.

I've also been anxious about my meeting this morning with the local passport agency.  I believe I have all of my paperwork in order, so hopefully it won't be an issue.  But if they can't issue a new passport with my married name today... I'm honestly not sure what that'll mean.

And change-of-address.  Can't forget to do that.

And try to get my name changed on my license if I can.  Though, if I can't manage that, I'll be fine.

Providing everything works out with the passport office.

You know, I think I'll be really relaxed tomorrow.

Today?  Not so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have your rain jacket in the 'must-have-in-suitcase' pile. It is raining as hell here :-)

    ReplyDelete