Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just a Little Bit of Expat Love


Just wanted to post a little hello and a thank you to my expat readers.  

The process of figuring out the best way forward when I get to Denmark is still both daunting and frustrating.  I've signed up for a couple of expat forums and Facebook groups in the hopes of gaining some insight before I make the big leap.

So far, pretty much everyone who has responded to my inquiries, whether it be about school or language learning or immigration/residency rules, has been extraordinarily kind and helpful. 

I imagine most of them were in my shoes at one point as well.  A little scared, very excited, and completely confused by the process.  

I still have a lot to sort out, but I'm feeling optimistic at the moment.

So, again, a big thank you to the expats for being lovely.

1 comment:

  1. You still have time before 2012 so I'm sure you will be doing fine once you arrive here. Back then I arrived knowing nothing :S

    ReplyDelete