Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pardon Me While I Get a Little Mushy

I'll try to make this brief, I promise.

A year ago today, my fiance and I started dating.

It's been one of those stories that I was sure was going to end in heartbreak.  At the time, I was 29 and recently out of a seriously complicated relationship.  When I met my fiance, he was clearly too perfect to ever be interested in me.

A charming British scientist who looked like a movie star and constantly made me laugh?  After the first time we met, I remember thinking "I can't tell if he was flirting... or just British..."

I guess he must have been flirting, because we're getting married in May.

So as not to go on with this mushiness any longer, I'll just finish by saying this:

Happy anniversary, babe.  You're my hero and I love you.

1 comment: