Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Thank You

Let's get a little meta on this thing, shall we?

It's tough to know where to draw the line when it comes to sharing personal information on a blog like this.  The blog is, of course, viewable by anyone.  Deciding what is valuable to whoever might read it, while at the same time keeping my private life private... it's a thin line that I'm constantly questioning.

I was able to get away from reality for a bit to spend the weekend with my best friends.  It was a much needed respite during a really difficult time.

This week, I'm choosing to keep my personal life to myself, but I will say this:

It's almost harder to be hit with bad news after a really wonderful few days with amazing friends.

That 180 degree flip... It's rough.

At the same time, it's good to have a reminder of the wonderful people in my life who are always supportive.  My fiance, my best friends, my family... They all keep me sane.

Maybe only by a hair, but they do manage it.

So, in the spirit if the upcoming holiday, I want to say thank you to everyone in my life who has stuck around through my rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment