Friday, March 23, 2012

Obsessive Bride is Obsessive

Remember this post?

Well, with the wedding just over two months away, I'm pretty much in planning mode 100% of the time now.  Trouble is, there isn't actually all that much left to plan.

What does that mean?

Well, it means that I've started spending entire days obsessing about tiny details.  In fact, I spent several days stressing about finding the perfect box for our reception guests to put cards into.  Yesterday, despite having chosen our wedding favors months ago, I decided to take a second look at what was out there.  For the whole day.

Truthfully, I'm glad that I did.  I ended up finding something that my fiance and I both like better.

But still... If I could bring myself to put as much time and energy into Rosetta Stone as I've been putting into finding ribbon and labels for the favors, I would be fluent in Danish by now.

Luckily, I think all of the major decisions have officially been made in terms of reception decor.  Time to buckle down with the Danish.  After that binge a few weeks ago, I've been seriously slacking.

Binge, take two.

No comments:

Post a Comment