Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fascinating Posts About Danish... Later.

Not now.  But later.

A few weeks ago I found myself doing a Google search for the words Danish, lessons, and Boston.  The search came back with quite a few relevant leads, so I emailed a few links to my fiance to get his thoughts.

Turns out, he's been a busy bee since then contacting these various institutions about their services, and has found us a conveniently located, reasonably priced option for Danish classes.  Classes with other students.  And a real live teacher.

So, starting on Monday (two days from this post, for those keeping track), I'll be starting up classes.  I tend to do better in a classroom setting than I do when trying to teach myself something.

My self discipline is not one of my best things.

No comments:

Post a Comment